Doing well at school
Hi, my name is Florence. I'm a very organized student with good time management skills. I make sure that my schoolwork is very thorough to maximize my grades. That has led me to get straight A's in most of my classes during the past years though at times my grades could be lower than I expect which is quite maddening. Usually, I spend most of my time outside of school either doing school work or prepping for important exams. I put aside my hobbies to concentrate on school to not do cursory homework. This year, I have to apply to university, which means I have to apply myself twice as much to get better chances at getting accepted at my preferred university. To pull off this, I have reduced my job hours to increase my studying time which is very thoughtful. When I was in grade eleven, I helped my friends to study for their exams and they all pulled off. I was known as the girl who always lifted people when they had difficulties with school. Helping people in theirs studies allowed me to practice too.
Comments
Post a Comment